Recent Posts

Thursday, March 30

Doorway Flash by Bethany K. Warner

"Go Through"
Doorway Flash Entry
by Bethany K. Warner

All I have to do is walk through.

As if it were easy, walking in now, everybody standing and staring. The smell of the bouquet making me lightheaded -- or is that the dress?

This is what I want.

To have, to hold and to wonder why he can't close the closet after getting his shoes or shut the bathroom door while he's showering.

One more step through the doors leading down the aisle.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Left together.

Right together.

5 reactions:

Kelly Parra said...

*laughs* Bethany, good one! Remembering those things, it would be tough to walk down that aisle. ;D

anne frasier said...

very nice!

right together.

love that.

Jeff said...

I like it. :)

Robin said...

It's a good thing I didn't have that much foresight at my own wedding so many years ago, or else it would have ended "inhale. exhale. about face. run like hell." :)

T. Cannon said...

Loved the line that begins "As if it were easy,.... Great story, Bethany!